Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Enabling DropBox with PhoneGap

Hi there,
                    So as you must have guessed I am gonna try integrating my PhoneGap with dropbox and see how it works.

Well I have an idea where we can enable upload option as upload via dropbox.

I think Its cool So I am gonna Implement this.

For this recipe we will need :
  • PhoneGap development environment
  • As dropbox does not have direct Integration with PhoneGap we will use Jquerry libraries and see how It works. Documentation 
Step 1:
  • Go here and register for API key
  • I got my dropbox set up and I have API Key Test Page
  • So I will be using my API key to run code on Code
  • Download unzip the package now put package in phoneGap Folder and there you go... :)
Here is my demo

No comments:

Post a Comment